Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Musings: MH17 and 8 of Clubs

I was thinking of going through the MH17 chart again.

I happened to watch the news today and the news regarding the latest MH17 investigation report findings by Dutch investigators came on. I had no idea it was going to be released.

And then the news was playing and showing footage of the wreckage from MH17. The camera focused on a playing card lying on the ground alone. I didn't catch the number but noticed the placement of the clubs (two at the bottom row, 1 in the middle of  the second bottom row).

And so I figured out it was the 8 of Clubs.




Even playing cards have meanings. They work like tarot cards.

8 of Clubs - Mastery through Power of Mind

The tarot card equivalent would be Eight of Wands.

Eight of Wands - Swift changes, approaching completion.

I still can't make sense of this. Though while searching for answers, I find it fascinating how people picked up lost playing cards, or should I say, how certain playing cards found their way into these people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment