Monday, September 8, 2014

Musings: Discovery Chart of the 'God Particle' / Higgs Boson Particle

I first found out about the God particle (Higgs Boson particle) and the LHC a month ago and couldn't figure out the chart.

I decided to look at it again today after reading what Stephen Hawking said about the God Particle could potentially destroy the world.

This is the chart for when the discovery was first announced at the CERN on 4 July 2012.





Asteroid 7672 Hawking conjuncts MC of this chart.
How did he make it there? One must wonder.

I can't handle doing the full  chart for the time being. There's just too many things in it.

Significator of the discovery is Sun.

Sun conjuncts Sirius in 11H
Sirius is the dog-star.
GOD = DOG

I used to think that equation was ridiculous until I read that dogs teach us unconditional love, just like God.

DOG means 'Discovery of God'.
GOD means 'God of Discovery'

At the discovery of the "God" particle, one strives to be the "God" of discovery.

Sirius represents fame, honour, ambitious but can also be dangerous with too much ambition in mind.

And that's just Sun.

Jupiter, Moon, Mars are all in their detriment signs which don't look too good.

I'll work on this when I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment