Monday, May 26, 2014

Astrology Chart of Elliot Rodger

I do not feel good about doing this because the wounds caused are still so fresh and I feel so sorry for the families/friends of those who lost their loved ones.

But something just isn't right here when looking at the chart of Elliot Rodger. I took a quick browse at the manifesto, some clips, some articles on the UCSB shooting rampage and it seems to portray Edgar Rodger as a woman-hater. But it also said he got along very well with his mother, so how can he be a woman hater?

I do not hate the movie "Hunger Games"  but somehow, the movie just got dragged in or maybe it's just the media which loves linking big names to generate more views.

In Elliot Rodger's natal chart,
(His birthtime is unknown but it is said he was born in the morning. I think his BML would be in the 4th house to signify him moving around with his step family)



Venus conjunct Mars (exact) in Virgo
This aspect gives a person sexual magnetism so I'm not sure what he was complaining about. He wouldn't hardly be deemed as an unattractive person in people's eyes.

Sun conjunct Chiron
Sun conjunct Psyche
Sun conjuncts Chiron, the charismatic wounded healer, is actually another aspect which will make a person very charismatic. He would also have the potential to be a great influential healer to people around him since it is in exact conjunct with Sun. The conjunction with Psyche will make him someone who's easy to bare his soul or put his soul into doing things to express himself. With Chiron's presence there, it seems to signify his raw wounds are bared out for all to see.

Sun opposite Saturn-Valentine
The Sun-Saturn opposition suggests he has problems with authority. Valentine's conjunction suggests he is someone who needs to "father" someone when in love with a person. Chiron oppose Saturn suggests he will heal by finding unconventional methods that will incur disapproval. But if he learns to take control, he will ultimately become a teacher in alternative healing.

BML conjuncts Uranus
"taste for independence, dislike of routines and anything which can perceived as enslaving constraints, affinity with original things, and a rebel (if not rebellious) nature."

Priapus conjunct South Node
In Greek mythology, Priapus is a fertility god who faces rejections when seeking sexual advances. The placement here is so apt. The south node conjunction seems to imply that Elliot was bonded by the past and still is. Priapus seeks for a lover to merge with no restraint. And when he couldn't, he ends up in this repressed state of discontent and unfulfillment. But it is in Cancer.

Vesta conjunct Pholus
Vesta ties with the Vestal Virgins, the keepers of the sacred flames. If he had devoted himself to divinity (a higher truth), the turning point would have changed.


These are the aspects that bothered me.

Mercury conjunct Hekate-Lucifier
Atlantis conjunct Nessus (exact)
Nessus-Atlantis square Uranus-BML

Sun trine Kaali (exact)
Moon conjunct Kaali

I would have continued digging through the aspects but something disrupted my thoughts.

I actually think he had a promising chart with girls, I don't see the hatred for girls either since there are no hard aspects with the Moon. He also has a lovely Moon trine Venus-Mars. I checked for ego, narcissism that could make him obnoxious, but I don't see anything that stands out.

Some of the aspects that bothered me could be linked to something called mind-control or mind programming. As that is something I don't like dealing with or am too familiar with, I feel maybe I shouldn't write too much about it. Let's just say that he could be very easily influenced but he also has a decent chart to overcome it.

Another thing I noticed about his videos is that it doesn't sound like him talking. It reminds me more of a person trying to act as someone who's going to do something bad. It was a thought that crossed my mind.

Somehow I wondered if his "Retribution" video was an audition video instead. In fact all those videos are part of it. After all he has Neptune conjunct North Node possibly in his 5th house. That would be where he transcends.

Or maybe it was drugs.

Something's just not right with the case.

1 comment:

  1. I'm astrologer myself and i was very intrigued with Elliot's Rodger case and i'm happy that's it's not only me who saw mind control thing... After that i made some research and i found out that his psychiatrist decided to test on him some new, unconventional methods for treatening aspergers. I have very bad feeling that something went wrong and that resulted with Elliot going completly insane.

    ReplyDelete