Thursday, July 31, 2014

Musings: Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Chart

Remember when I felt the urge to look up the chart for Valentine's Day 2015?

And then I got intrigued by the conjunction of Eros with Psyche and Venus with Mars and other aspects, which at that point, I couldn't figure it all out.

Well I found out that the movie Fifty Shades of Grey will be premiering on that date and burst out laughing.

Eros meets Psyche in Pisces. 
The union of "twinflames" in a "twin" sign.

Venus meets Mars in Pisces. 
Venus is exalted in Pisces, an expression of unconditional and sacrificial love. Mars in Pisces is somewhat passive when it comes to sexuality.

Valentine conjunct BML
Untamed energy meets true love (Valentine). Pretty much what the book/movie is about.

Ceres conjunct Pluto
I still have to study this. Ceres may be Persephone's mother and Pluto's mother-in-law but I've read before they were involved in some way.

Mercury conjuncts Dejanira/Amor
Moon squares Eros/Psyche/Venus/Mars
Moon conjuncts Pholus at GC

There are other aspects that I would have covered but I am not so keen on going through this chart as a movie chart since I don't really care for the movie.

It is just hilarious how apt the aspects are for the movie. And how it's going to play a part on Valentine's Day and affect all those couples watching the movie.

Maybe it's not a good idea to watch it on Valentine's Day. Moon is against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment