Saturday, July 12, 2014

Musings: Astrology Chart for World Cup Final 2014

This is a reading for World Cup Final: Germany vs Argentina.

I do not have experience with sports astrology so this is just a spontaneous reading.


In sports astrology, a team is assigned for the ASC and another for the DSC.

The ASC is in Capricorn, the significator is Saturn (retrograde) in Scorpio in 11th house.
The DSC is in Cancer, the significator is Moon in Aquarius, in 2nd house.

I think  ASC represents Germany and DSC represents Argentina.

Asteroid-logically, since asteroid Brazil (along with asteroid Nike, goddess of victory) sits in the 7th house, it seems that Brazil supports DSC. I doubt Brazil supports Germany. It's apparent Brazil would rather have a South American team win the World Cup in their home land so with good reason, DSC would be Argentina.

And since ASC ruler is Saturn in retrograde, I think of a country bothered by its past or the curse that an European team has never won the World Cup in South America. That would be Germany.

In the chart, Moon is squaring Saturn. I do think it signifies a tough match.

Germany's reading
Its significator, Saturn is intercepted in the 11th house. I think there's inhibition of expression in unity (teamwork) for some reason. Emotions (Moon) seem to act against their wishes.

Argentina's reading
Its significator, Moon is sitting in its turned 8th house. In the 8th house position, it suggests Argentina is actually scared of its opponents (in turned 5th house).

Asteroids reading
Asteroid Argentina is in Libra, close to the North Node, in the 10th house. Asteroid Germania, which represents Germany, is in Leo, in the 8th house.

Based on asteroids only, I think of Argentina having an advantage here due to the cluster of planets in the 10th house. Mars is also conjunct Spica/Arcturus, which is conjuncting North Node.

Argentine is also sextile Germania (exact), which makes me think of a close goal difference game.

Germania, is close to conjuncting BML. I think of them as the underdog, which somehow doesn't make sense to me because I think Germany would be the favourites in this match.

I added a random asteroid Italia, to represent the Italian referee for the final match. It's funny how he's stuck in the intercepted sign of Taurus, conjuncting Vertex. I think his role would be crucial. He is squaring asteroid Germania, which makes me think he isn't that fair to team Germany.

I also added asteroid Messi (name asteroid substitute) and his other name Lionel. Both are in opposition, and also in the intercepted houses. Hmm...

Final thoughts
I do want Germany to win..

But I see a disadvantage for team Germany.

Even if I take just significators in the first house in consideration, in Argentina's 1st house, there's Sun (ruler of 3rd), POF and Jupiter (ruler of 6th and 10th) which will be joining some time into the match. Whereas for Germany's 1st house, there's Pluto. It is the ruler of Scorpio, which is again intercepted.

Intercepted house is so mind boggling, almost frustrating for me to analyze.

I googled and it says its co-ruler, Mars can solve the problem. Which in this case, Mars is conjunct the lucky fixed star Spica/Arcturus and North Node.

I do hope luck is with Germany this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment