Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Musings: Katy Perry's Dark Horse

I don't listen to the radio. Few days ago, I tried tuning in to catch a radio interview and the first song playing was Katy Perry's "Dark Horse".

Today, I caught a glimpse of a photo of her in "Dark Horse" music video as "Katy Patra". And then a preview video.



Really? Egyptian-themed?

I had to run the Egyptian asteroids for her.




- ISIS conjunct OSIRIS at 11 Virgo (left out of chart)

- BML (Black Moon Lilith) conjunct SPHINX at 5 Aries
An Egyptian Lilith perhaps. Who else but Cleopatra?

- KLEOPATRA conjunct Jupiter at 8 Capricorn
Funny how she's promoting Cleopatra through her music.

- APHRODITE at 3 Virgo
I included it because Aphrodite was in the song lyrics.

- KARMA conjunct SEKHMET/ATLANTIS at 3-4 SCORPIO
Quoted from iQ: You have very strong Karma from Atlantis, you have lived there. This indicates that you were a Star Seed in Ancient Atlantis with quite an impact, and hence have a big role to play in the coming years to help prevent humanity prevent the same mistakes.

- LOGOS conjunct HATHOR at 18 LEO

Sekmet is the Egyptian Lion Goddess - a warrior goddess and goddess of healing. She's responsible for protecting and serving justice.
Hathor is the Egyptian Goddess of love and fertility. Also known as Egyptian's Aphrodite.

And here are the lyrics
"Make me your Aphrodite, Make me your one and only
But don’t make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy"

"She’s a beast, I call her Karma (come back)
She eats your heart out, Like Jeffrey Dahmer"

Crazy?

And now I feel the need to look at her past songs too, which I don't listen to enough. Maybe I should.


No comments:

Post a Comment